Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas is over for another year and I wanted to share with you this picture I took yesterday while preparing Christmas Dinner, Moose is a stray we took in recently at home and although he only weighed 9 lb's when we had him neutured he's fattening up nicely. So much so that we decided not to have Turkey for Christmas Dinner.


Cats! Who'd have them? Guess who had to wash all the plates?

Lynn and Bonnie came for dinner and were trying to get me to join them in the upcoming New Years Day Penguin Plunge. Hey, I'm game for a laugh but I ain't mental. These pair have been leaping into the frozen Susquehanna River every New Years Day since it's inception 14 years ago. All the money donated goes to the Harrisburg Humane Society http://www.firstgiving.com/hsha As the temperature has been wayyyy below freezing for nearly 3 weeks that river is going to be colder than a witches whatsit. Any way come on down on New Years Day, the loonies jump in at Midday. You can donate to Bonnies page here - http://www.firstgiving.com/bonniesteigerwalt1

I'll be the one in the Arctic gear holding the towels!

No comments:

Post a Comment